What is Autrey Art?

Random artworks by Lucy Autrey Wilson

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Recent Seattle Art





One of the best parts of visiting my nearly 7-year-old twin grandsons is doing art with them.
Top to Bottom:
1.  Wilson's picture, done while I was drawing the bird, flower and flying bug below it.  I think his flying bugs were influenced by my drawing, but he is a very independent artist and tends to go his own way.
2.  My pencil drawing of a bird, flower and bug.
3.  Cole's tree painting, done while I was painting a watercolor memory of the view of Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountains from Discovery Park.
4.  My watercolor painting, using the twins' somewhat inferior paint.
5.  A photo of the view of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and the light house in Discovery Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment