What is Autrey Art?
Random artworks by Lucy Autrey Wilson
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
1. Pen & Ink and Watercolor portrait of sulky grandson Cole Taylor. His nose is too long in the painting, as can be seen from the photo below it. That might have been because we were reading the book Pinocchio! Cole was not as willing to pose as his twin brother so this is the only time I had to paint him.
2. Watercolor painting of Wilson, which doesn't do him justice, as can be seen from the photo of him above the artwork.
3. Pen & Ink and watercolor and pastel pencil portrait of Wilson in his sport shirt. He looks a bit like a Nazi youth in this picture, which Wilson said was "creepy." It does not look much like the photo of Wilson above the art, holding up the world with his dyed red Mohawk hairdo.
4. An Abstract, inspired by going to Discovery Park in Seattle, one of my favorite places to hike
5. A Memory Abstract of my week in Seattle ends the tableau.