Friday, August 14, 2015
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Sunday, July 26, 2015
The plan was to draw a fun abstract on colored paper, based on a poem by my mother, but this picture emerged instead. At a certain point in time, being too old is just no fun.
Friday, July 24, 2015
What happens when you paint on a hot, sunny day in an outdoors studio:
"Sun Flower Cross Section" 9x12 paper on 1 1/2" cradled board. R&F oil sticks and oil paints.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Although not yet completely dry, they are now up on my Saatchi Art gallery: http://www.saatchiart.com/Lucy
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Top to Bottom
1. Cole Taylor's self portrait
2. Wilson Taylor's graffiti on my ink and watercolor painting of the kitchen nook window and wall
3. Wilson's portrait of me. He wanted to make sure he got all my neck wrinkles in!
4. Cole's original shark painting - soon to be made into a new T Shirt for him.
5. My attempt to capture Wilson, wearing the roadrunner applique T shirt I made. Close but no cigar.
6. The real Wilson, wearing a different T shirt.