What is Autrey Art?

Random artworks by Lucy Autrey Wilson

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Alternate Reality in Mendocino, California




I recently took a week-long trip to visit friends and shoot photos in and around Mendocino.  I was trying to relearn how to shoot video with my Nikon camera.  Even with a tripod, the footage is shaky.  Once home, I combined the Nikon footage with Google Pixel cell phone footage and added other elements using Adobe Premiere Pro.  Then I added a soundtrack with some of my late mother's recorded music, syncing it up to the footage in Cubase 11.  It's frustrating.  A million files are opened and saved all over the computer taking hours to figure out what has gone where and why.  And all I ended up with is this short tidbit.  But, I kind of like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment