What is Autrey Art?

Random artworks by Lucy Autrey Wilson

Monday, August 8, 2016

San Anselmo Creek Meets Albion Forest


I was invited by the San Anselmo Arts Commission to paint at "Music in the Park" - a weekly Sunday event at Creek Park in downtown San Anselmo from July 31 to August 28.  So yesterday, I packed up my pen & ink & watercolor gear and headed out.  I was the only person doing any art that I noticed, but there were a lot of other people enjoying themselves.  The band was the Lonestar Retrobates - playing retro big band style music.  It was all very enjoyable.  My result was the 7"x10" image above. This was scanned and enlarged to approx. 13" x 20" and merged with a forest picture shot in Albion earlier this month.  Two nice memories merged into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment