Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Bird Art for MOS (Part 2 of 3)
1. Funky Bird Wall Hanging quilt with an applique bird, in a photo of a window shot in India and printed onto cotton fabric.
2. Spoonbill in Florida large quilt with applique and some batik fabric bought on the same India trip.
3. Black Bird: Embroidered bird drawing on nylon mesh, glued over hand made paper on board.
4. Funky Birds Going the Wrong Way: 3D digital models of fabric bird appliques, collaged with a photograph of a street arrow.
5. Simple Photography of a Blue-footed Booby bird shot on a trip to the Galapagos.